TopGunnn :(

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TopGunnn, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopGunnn

TopGunnn Member

1. In-game Name: TopGunnn

2. Why were you banned? Console detected x-ray

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    I used it very briefly to find zombie spawners to avoid paying for them and because I wanted to see if I can now mine spawners. I never consistently used it and when I did I never used it against players. I always used it for convenience but I see how unfair that is to someone who wouldn't use x-ray. It was a stupid thing to do that I did because I didn't consider the consequences and I won't do it again.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    I never caused problems. That doesn't say much on its own but in combination to me being an active member of the community and always trying to be helpful I believe it does prove that I should unbanned. I care about the server and the people that play it and I won't do anything to disrupts their experience again.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    Honestly, the only thing that the community gains is an extra member. I've enjoyed this server for a few years and for this reason I care about it. I try to make those just joining welcome and I try not to be toxic so that the community can continue to be friendly. All the community would gain is another member that wants the server to thrive just like everyone else playing.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    You know that I will not continue as before for two reasons. The first being that I really enjoy this server and I care about its well being. The second is that I didn't consistently use x-ray and when I did I never used it for any other reason but convenience.

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

Your ban has been changed to a 3-day tempban and your balance and rank have been reset as punishment.

If you are caught cheating in the future you will have to purchase an unban from the store to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.