The factions plugin is broken.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bubbleuvc, Jul 30, 2016.

1. bubbleuvc

bubbleuvc Member

TLDR of the video.

This is a PVP server and u should be able to raid any base given you have the skillset for it.

this base shown in the video is not raidable.

A: let us open chests in claimed territory
    B: make obsidian breakable

or something else?

Bubble,

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

@maxito43 This. We need obby breaker and ability to open chests/container/etc inside enemy base. This is almost unraidable for the exception of a few methods that wouldnt be allowed.

3. Cuddlyvermon

Cuddlyvermon Active Member
    MVP

If you want 20 dubs of cobble thats fine just ask.

4. southern_riot123

southern_riot123 Active Member
    Wicked

As a current member of this faction this base is able to be raided via sand cannon it would just take someone willing. With this being said we are currently one of the few factions who hasn't built an obsidian base. I also agree that obby should be able to be destroyed so i agree with that aspect of the video. But again why cry about a base being hard to raid we spent days preparing that base for the simple fact that it would be hard to raid. Just because you simply dont have the patience to build a base to that degree dont whine about it on the forums. The whole point of factions is to make the 'best' base and have people who are willing to try and take us out. Me and flaming joined this server the first day it launched publicly so yes we had a head start on some of the current players but isnt that part of the fun having someone that is better? So you can strive to become even better than them i understand that at the moment that who ever raids that faction base would gain a lot of popularity due to the fact that many people 'dislike' some of the members But you cant please everyone can you?

A3een likes this.
  5. A3een

A3een Guest

Dude u just started the server, we spent many man hours on making this, I was forced into making but look at why we have made, don't try raiding a base all by urself, it's stupi how u had to cry about it, I logged 20 hours on that base alone, it was build to be unraidable the sooner u realize that the better.

6. bubbleuvc

bubbleuvc Member

@southern_riot123
    This base isnt hard to raid, its UNRAIDABLE.
    no way of taking anything. and outside of it being HUGE its only covered with water which takes no effort.

it will take 200 sand to get inside but we cant take anything from ur stuff.

7. southern_riot123

Wicked

Our base is raid worthy if you kill us just a few times we lose the power to have the base fully claimed. So freely try to pvp most of my factions enjoys that. And just for your information there are not any chests inside that have items its just a few farms so feel free to raid the farms. We made this base with in game mechanics.

8. bubbleuvc

bubbleuvc Member

Southern this is not about ur base, im talking about the factions plugin as a whole.
    there is shit bases close to spawn that i cant raid because i cant open chests in there territory and these bases are NOT wel built.
    ur base on the other hand is well built. and even if we shoot sand in it we cant reach ur chests. but thats because u guys made it PROPERLY.
    im simply stating that only putting water over a base and just claiming land shouldnt be like buying an appartment in spawn.

Water is countered by sand but an obsidian wall right now is inpenetrable.

9. southern_riot123

Wicked

Water is added to every factions base on every single factions server known to man and people still have found a way to raid those bases. Hey i mean you could donate to support the server and test your luck with donor keys to get some creeper eggs. BAM!!!!! you have solved your chest catastrophe. Chest have never been able to be touched in a claimed territory ATM it sounds like you are trying to change factions as a whole to make it easier for you.

10. bubbleuvc

bubbleuvc Member

there is trillions of factions server that let u open chests, and let u blow up obsidian aswell because in my opinion you should be able to raid ANY base. why is it pvp if you cant?

and for the water thing, ''Water is countered by sand''

11. southern_riot123

Wicked

i already agreed with you on the obsidian topic it should be able to be broken

12. bubbleuvc

bubbleuvc Member

then i misread that excuse me

southern_riot123 likes this.
  13. Pirmel

Pirmel Member

Nothing "OP" about CaliCartel (or whatever the fuck whe are called now, idc) base.