Souldbound not working as usual

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Parmind_88, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parmind_88

Parmind_88 Active Member

So this Saturday I was in the warp wild warzone and got engaged into glorious internet combat with a noob. During this engagement I was only wearing wicked boots and leggings on my lower body as well as a chicken head and elytra on my upper body, unsurprisingly I was quickly felled by the noob. I had two items with soulbound (a bow and axe) when I died and upon respawning I found that neither items had spawned with me like they should have and assumed that the regular soulbound fuckery had made them vaporize. Shortly after this I geared up again and went to warp wild to try dispatch the noob before it could get away with the rest of my things. When I finally did manage to locate it and kill it I discovered that my souldbound items were still there on the ground with the soulbound enchant still on them.

Anyway sorry to bother you guys...
    I just thought staff should be aware that soulbound is unreliable still.
    I don't know what caused it it to fail. maybe the chicken head?

At this point It might be better to just disable this cenchant cause it seems like it never works.
    (could just be me for some reason)

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

This was completely my fault. I have fixed this as of this post. Soulbound has been working since the same time HealthBoost disabled (causing issues).

I have just tested on 3 separate accounts and soulbound works as it should.

Leave a reply here with what custom enchants were on your armor, and i'll replace them.

3. Parmind_88

Parmind_88 Active Member

Oh yay, thanks for fixing it Flavour!
    I got my items back from that one encounter with the noob, however a few days before that I lagged out during combat and lost an axe with soulbound. (It didn't drop that time just straight up disappeared) It would be cool if I could get that back, but if not its ok.
    I'll attach a picture.
    axe.jpg

4. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

donezo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.