Soul Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SoulCaliber, Jan 25, 2019.

1. SoulCaliber

SoulCaliber Member

1. In-game Name:
    SoulCaliber

2. Why were you banned?
    Cause i was using xray

3.Why should we believe you changed as a player?
    Cause i realize how wrong it was to cheat to give myself an advantage over the other players, and I wouldnt want others to xray/cheat either giving them as advantage over me. I wont be cheating on any server anytime soon.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    I have removed my xray/cheats as shown in the video on my previous unban appeal. I have learned my lesson and will never xray on here again.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    It gets another dedicated member in this wonderful community. From the little bit ive played ive come to meet some nice people and would rather not lose it. I wont cheat again and ill make sure to welcome all new and old members to the server and try to make it an even friendlier place to be.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    as ive stated several times in this post ive learned my lesson and have removed my xray. I see it as unfair to others that i cheated and hope the other player can forgive me for my wrong doings

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

Your ban has been changed to a 3-day temp ban. Your balance and rank will be reset as punishment.

If you are found cheating again, you'll have to purchase an unban from the store to play.