Smokeyyyy- Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Smokeyyyy_, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokeyyyy_

Smokeyyyy_ Member

1. In-game Name: Smokeyyyy_

2. Why were you banned? I was banned for hacked client/ illegal mod.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? I definitely assume that you should believe me as I didn't have an hacked client or illegal mod, I came to play this server to enjoy not to hack and ruin the game... what would be the point in that.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I think you should believe I wasn't hacking because I have never downloaded any hacks in my life.. also the fact I was there at the time but I did keep in my left click/right click in then unplug the mouse but I didn't know it was an hacked mod or client I'm sorry if that wasn't allowed I do apologise and will never do it again if this isn't allowed.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    The community will gain more respect from me as I haven't been lately, I will not be toxic and enjoy the server as I normally do.
    6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    I have learnt that if the unplugging mouse isn't allowed I will never do it again.

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

So why did you get banned for hacks on another server? Doesn't seem like you've changed.

Zmanzem4 likes this.
  3. Smokeyyyy_

Smokeyyyy_ Member

I was banned for absolute bullshit, also why would I hack on drugrun? the amount of time I've spent into the server... I really don't hack flav why would I. Have you seriously banned me for having hacks on another server for bullshit evidence - I've told you I unplugged my mouse which made me harvest my netherwart while I was afk I didn't know this was bannable as it wasn't on the rules or anyone told me..

4. 010David

010David Retired Admin
    Wicked

[​IMG]

5. Smokeyyyy_

Smokeyyyy_ Member

I don't understand the point your coming across to david, i'm just here to tell you and truly been honest i'm not hacking. I've told you my point that I unplugged my mouse and afked while harvesting netherwart.

6. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Rule #2 reads "Hacked clients, macros, glitches, and exploit abuse will not be tolerated."

It doesn't matter how you rig your mouse to autofarm. If a staff member teleports to you, all they will see is you auto-clicking, which is considered a macro and is against the rules.

I've changed your ban to a 3-day tempban. If you get banned for any type of cheating after this ban expires, you will be perm banned. After that you will need to purchase an unban from the donation store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.