slime69's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by DOINKMACHINE69, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOINKMACHINE69

1. In-game Name: slime69
    2. Why were you banned? Xray
    3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? I was associating with a xrayer and I realize that was wrong
    4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I wasn't hacking but made a association with a xrayer
    5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? A dedicated player
    6. How do we know you will not continue as before? I would enjoy to not get banned again[​IMG]ned again

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

The account "SleepingIsHard" was found xraying a base. You also broke several things at the base.

Both your account and SleepingIsHard are on the same IP address. Who is this player you are "associated" with?

How do I know that you aren't the same person?

3. DOINKMACHINE69

Yes, my friend came over. When I went to the gym he thought he would have some fun. As well help a brother out and get stuff for me since he knew how much fun I was having on this server. (He mined NO ores, other than maybe an accidental coal in his way). It reminds me of a old drug server I used to grind back in the day and loved so much. Hence why it was on two different accounts because he didn’t want me to get banned. I will also add he told me when he random tp’d it was nearly right on top of a destroyed base. That’s when he turned on a X-ray pack to see if there was more, finding the other base. I personally would have dug down regardless of X-ray to see if there was anything. There usually is on base raiding servers ect. I do really enjoy the server, again how I said it reminds me of a old one. It’s hard to find good Minecraft servers like in the older days of mc. I hadn’t played in a long while since this, so I was thrilled when joski69 told me about drug run. I would love to play again, get back on that grind and interact with the community more.

4. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

Being that you were not the one that actually dug down, I'll give you a break. Be more careful when assisting someone with a raid. If you are banned in the future, you will not be able to appeal and must purchase unban to play again.

The other accounts on your IP will not be unbanned, your 'friend' will have to make his own appeal.

DOINKMACHINE69 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.