Sammo420 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Sammo420, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammo420

Sammo420 Member

1. In-game Name:

Sammo420

2. Why were you banned?

Hacked Client

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?

I deleted my client as soon as I was banned, I had only downloaded it because I sucked at bedwars and got salty, I realise now that hacks are not the right way to combat that. For the record, I had that client on for 2 rounds of bedwars, realised that hacks alone won't make you a better player and rage quit. I then decided to join my favorite factions server DrugRun to AFK my Faction farm, not realising I still had the client on, and immediatly started KA the drugstore. I paniced and alt + F4 Minecraft. I then joined back after deleting the profile with the client on it and went AFK only to come back and see that I was banned.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?

I'm not a real hacker, just a dumb kid who made a mistake. I love Drugrun, it is by far my favorite MC server. I love the staff and I've been playing off and on for over a year. Basically if I'm playing minecraft, I'm playing DrugRun. I do feel deeply sorry for downloading a hacked client and I promise to never do it again.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?

I am a very active member of the community and I have made several friends on that server, a few are: lilanimal001, LordBuddah(Kush), Luxifer, drmoontea3812, etc. and It would break my heart to not be able to ever play DR again with them.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?

Drugrun is my most favorite Minecraft Server and I would never do anything that would get me banned again. Like I said, I didn't use my client for exploiting DR anyway. I know that cheating on DR will only get you banned, case in point. In conclusion, I am deeply sorry for downloading a hacked client, it was wrong and it will only get you banned.

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Unbanned.

If you get caught hacking again, you will be permanently banned, you will have to purchase an unban from the donation shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.