Sacred_Bob's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Sacred_Bob, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sacred_Bob

Sacred_Bob Member

1. In-game Name: Sacred_Bob

2. Why were you banned? Banned by Console for Use of Hacked Client / Ilegal Mods

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    I just started playing on this server and bought a rank. And I logged in and played a couple times. Now I go to log in and I choose the wrong Minecraft version. I was meant to use 1.8liteloader but instead used an "Unknown Version" turns out its a hacked client. (I wondered why Minecraft was so bright). This was an honest mistake and I did not mean any harm. But I was using Fullbright so I guess I was cheating.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    We all make mistakes and most of us believe in second chances. Can I please get a second chance to play on this server. This was 100% a mistake on my part I accidentally logged on with the incorrect Minecraft version and I take full responsibility for my actions.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? I play on the server and I'm an active player. Considering the server has few active players it would be good to have someone on it. I also love playing on the server and talking with people in chat. Really it's up to you and I will respect your decision but it would be nice to be unbanned and be able to play on the server again.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    Well, I've revised my list of versions and deleted all the "Unknown" ones (jeez there was A LOT). This won't happen again because I won't be able to accidentally choose the wrong version. Not to mention I spent money (14.54 AUD) on a rank and would like to be able to play on this server with the rank I purchased.

#1 Sacred_Bob, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

If you are banned in the future, the only way to play will be to purchase an unban from the store.

Sacred_Bob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.