Religious Racism Ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MoronNinja, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronNinja

MoronNinja Member

This mod banned me wrongfully for me Sauwastika and my Buddhism peace symbols. He will not allow me to keep my bud.dhism peace signs and saying it is a hate crime. I am 1/3 Jewish and hes trying to blame for Nazism, and its just plain rude and immature. Why would I support something that almost eradicated my culture? I would like to be unbanned and this mod dealt with for his immaturity and racism on religion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauwastika Right here this Sauwastika has been apart of my religion for early 19th century. Please unban MoronNinja and take care of this abusive mod accordingly :/ and now relocked my thread since He wont let a different moderater look at it and keeps taking the whole scenario into a one sided hand, thank you, Its not my fault people follow the swastika as the wrong sense of meaning since it was totally changed. I am a big fan of patterns so I mirrored it all over my body, But its all for the factor of being happy and pleasing my ancestors. Thank you.

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

As I said in the previous ban appeal:

As Koszik stated, you're not getting unbanned until your skins are changed, and that's the end of it. Post another appeal with the correct format (or it will be auto denied) when your skins have changed.

This ban appeal is denied. Follow the correct format. We will happily unban you when your skins are changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.