Peqz - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by YaBoyPeqz, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YaBoyPeqz

YaBoyPeqz Member

1. In-game Name: Peqz

2. Why were you banned? I was banned for 'Advertising' by Flavour

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? Last time I had played DrugRun, I was immature and associated with a group who had the exact same mindset as I did back then, It's been well over a year and I just wanted to come see if the server is still good, still running smoothly and try enjoy the game again.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I believe I should be given a last chance due to the fact I've aged and matured. I understand what I did last time was pretty stupid and wasn't the best thing to do after quitting the server.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? They'd hopefully gain an experienced player, an active one too; I'm helpful and can potentially bring more players to the server that will enjoy the community and help grow.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? As I had stated before, I was just in a group of friends that were just as immature as I was, we would literally piss around and not care about what we had gotten ourselves into. It's been well over a year and it's allowed me to grow as a person and understand I was stupid and immature.

2. Gramspa

Gramspa Active Member
    Lord Helper

3. 010David

010David Shut up
    Staff Member Admin

Denied, you were directly related to the group that doxed people, chargebacked and advertised. After the ban you and your friends spammed the forum with bad things. You are risk to our server and players.

Flavour likes this.
  4. 010David

010David Shut up
    Staff Member Admin

Update: Talked @ Discord private chat with Peqz. Appeal accepted. I trust you Peqz, when you bullshit again you are perm banned. Don't disappoint me.

Flavour likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.