OG_Gangsta Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Oden, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oden

Oden Member

1. In-game Name: OG_Gangsta

2. Why were you banned?
    I was banned because i was using an hacked client along with Xray,Chestfinder Etc..

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    starting out legit was alot of fun talking to my friend over discord and sharing a ton of laughs
    and when i decided to download the client the fun just stopped and greed took over.
    i feel ashamed for downloading the client along with my friend in the first place when given time to think about what i did i feel nothing but regret, since i enjoyed this server alot and realising that i did not even need the client to have fun with my friend i have learned from the consequences and will never Download a client again and IF given the chance to prove that i have reformed it would mean alot.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    i am owning up to what i did and
    I really do like this server and really wish too continue playing it since it was the server i enjoyed the most. and if you can find it in your heart to forgive me i will prove that i have reformed.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    an active and dedicated player that will give his all in climbing the ranks and creating an empire with my friends the LEGIT way.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    Because it sucked the fun out of the gameplay and what the server actually had to offer and ofcourse i see the consequences of my actions and therefor would never do it again.

2. koszik

koszik DrugRun Helper
    Staff Member Head Moderator Wicked

Unbanned, if you get caught hacking again you will be perm banned without a chance to appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.