My appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by iUseWurst, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iUseWurst

iUseWurst Member

1. My ingame name:
    iUseWurst

2. Why were you banned?
    Console said I was using a Hacked client/x-ray

3.Why should we believe you changed as a player?
    I did not use x-ray, I was walking to /raidme, when a unloaded chunk was right next to the ''Base". I saw a formation for a base (chest and glass) and mined to it. This could however be linked to exploiting, because it was a glitch and might put the player that made the so called "base" at a disadvantage. So I do think that I was in the wrong and should have left the base alone. If the unloaded chunk was not there, then I would have not normally have found the base.

4.Why do you believe we should unban you?
    I think you should unban me for 2 main reasons. 1st off I did not used a hacked client, and did not xray the base out. 2nd I have learned from my mistake and will not comment such a act again.

5.What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    I was a very active player. In the first days of being on the server I was only for 42 hours (I think). I helped other player and was less hostile to new ones.

6.How do we know you will not continue as before?
    As stated from a few questions above, I have learned from my misdeeds, and will not conduct such a act on Drugrun ever again. I swear on my life and everything I hold dearly!

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

I've changed your ban to a 3 day temporary ban.

If you get caught with any sort of chests in the future, you will be permanently banned. The only way to play again would be through purchasing an unban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.