ImArchy's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Arch, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch

Arch Member

1. In-game Name: ImArchy

2. Why were you banned? "Ban Evasion"

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? Well to be honest I never had an issue to begin with.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? Because I was never banned in the first place and the reason why I'm currently banned for Ban Evasion is by logging into a public alt online that was banned for hacking and in return I got flagged/banned for that.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? Another Active player that cares and respects the community.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? N/A

#1 Arch, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Helqer
    Staff Member Moderator MVP

Make a new appeal, honesty is a lot more helpful than you think!

Attached Files:

• lul.png
      lul.png
      File size:
      58.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Arch

Arch Member

Why do I need a new appeal when this thread is already made?
    As you can see I've logged into countless accounts to redeem the starter rewards in which at no point was I told that wasn't allowed or anything of the sort. At the same time of doing this I myself "ImArchy" has spent countless time playing the server/grinding/building my faction up while collecting their starter rewards on public alts in my free time.

At no point have I ever been banned on this server until now though I fully understand why you would ban someone out of the blue if they were logging into over 50+ public accounts and which some of them were previous banned on the server.

With that all said I just want to clarify that I at no point have been banned up till this point nor did I ban evade. You can check countless of those accounts and see that I wasn't the only one that has ever logged into them since they were Public accounts that u can find online.

#3 Arch, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Dolphin

Dolphin Helqer
    Staff Member Moderator MVP

Theres /rules then theres /altrules which every player has access to.
    Those accounts you say were 'previously banned on the server' means you wouldn't have been able to log in with them in the first place.
    Purposely knowing your accounts are banned then continuing to play isn't the best option.

5. Arch

Arch Member

Like I said those aren't my accounts, They are public accounts that you can find online and if needed I can even give the resources needed to understand how to use/play on them.

Furthermore I didn't know they were banned in the first place until I attempted to log into them since they were public accounts found online.

I can understand where you're coming from and all I ask is to see where I'm coming from.
    I'm an honest player and I don't bullshit around. If I was banned I would be upfront about it but I honestly have never been banned on this server until now.

#5 Arch, Nov 27, 2018
  6. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

Being that you are an active player and have no violations on your main account, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I highly recommend you don’t use public alts to prevent something like this from happening in the future.

As a side note, please review /altrules to make sure you don’t violate any of our rules regarding alt accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.