DENIED I was False Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by EliteStatic, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EliteStatic

EliteStatic Member

1. In-game Name:EliteStatic

2. Why were you banned? Hacked client/ mods

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? Bc Drugrun is the only server I play and I do not condone hacking. Ive made friends and helped around with food and have had a great time playing your sever.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? Bc I was false banned. Whats the point in using hacking or whatever. ruins the game

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? I give out food for players and I myself am a play the like to connect with the other server mates

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? Bc I don't even know how to get hacks or stuff. And I was latterly banned for no reason. Thank you for looking at this.

2. ThatsMyBikeJamal

ThatsMyBikeJamal Active Member
    Wicked

You have been warned before for hacking, continued to hack, then xrayed my base.
    Hippy found your hole that you mined directly to my base
    You said you were mining iron but did not mine much and also left iron partially mined
    When asked for a screenshot of your F3, you wouldn't respond then Jazzy asked if you could relog because you were lagging even though you were at a 5 bar

The whole story of you randomly mining for iron on the border of the world then stumbling upon our base doesn't seem very believable.

Just admit to it, the evidence is indisputable.

Speedy543 and Guinsoos like this.
  3. EliteStatic

EliteStatic Member

Dude if I was hacking I would admit it. I was simply mining iron. I mean believe what ya wanna Ik I was false banned. oh and that other reason I was "hacking" was bc he thought I had something called auto click, when its called clicking fast and using a touch pad

4. ThatsMyBikeJamal

ThatsMyBikeJamal Active Member
    Wicked

So both times you got false banned? Wow @hippyguyman get it together !

hippyguyman likes this.
  5. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Denied. If you change your mind and tell the truth, we'll happily work with you.

Guinsoos and ThatsMyBikeJamal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.