I am no coward

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TheWumbologist, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWumbologist

1. In-game Name: TheWumbologist

2. Why were you banned?: Well I'm not entirely certain but I'm pretty sure its because I called an admin a coward, then got banned by an admin who I didn't call a coward. I have called just about everyone a coward on the server and don't really see it as flame. Like all things considered coward is probably like the least harsh word I could use. I legitimately called Finnivus a bitch like 20,000 times and didn't get so much as a warning. But oh no don't call the admin a coward that's crossing the line buckeroo. So in summation it says "Rule 6"

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?: I now know to not call the admins cowards after they unfairly permaban someone then unban them the next day because they realized it was an unfair permaban.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?: You shouldn't I am only temp banned but for some reason that means I am banned for longer than the person actually autofishing. But I'd like to unbanned sooner

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?: 1. Me I'm delightful if you aren't a micro fascist ask anyone who has actually talked to me in discord. 2. I fight for the common man 3. I look great in jeans 4. One time I held my breath for 3 minutes which is a valuable skill 5. I am an upstanding citizen who doesn't sell drugs 6. I only employ paid children laborers 7. I caught a wild salmon out of an Alaskan river with my bare hands 8. I build cool shit. What more do you need?(Please ask me about things on this list they are all true HMU at @DeclareDominance on discord)

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?: I'm gonna be honest I'm going to continue exactly as I was the only reason I got banned was for calling admins out for a stupid ban. But continuing exactly as I was means I'll continue to be friendly, being active part of the community and building cool things that aren't autofishers.

7. I don't really expect to be unbanned off this but it'd be real cool if you did. And if you don't unban me at least talk to me over discord

69. I also have a hot tub

420. Bongo Bongo take me to the Congo

Attached Files:

2. AnimeMammaries

3. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

User has been blacklisted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.