Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'News' started by Flavour, Nov 25, 2016.

By Flavour on Nov 25, 2016 at 5:46 AM
  1. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Hello all,

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today! DrugRun is going to be participating in a sale. From now until 11:59PM Friday, all ranks will be 25% OFF their original price. Boosters and Keys will be 50% OFF their original price. Make sure to take advantage of this sale!

In other news, my first month as admin is quickly coming to a close. In my last post I mentioned a good sum of changes. I'm pretty happy to say all of those changes were implemented, and they have worked out quite nicely. The only thing that was not scratched off that list was a new Auction setup. Our current setup does the job just fine, so there is no need for a new one.

For the near and seeable future, we have worked on a lot of Quality-of-Life changes for you guys. They are minor changes, but they make a noticeable difference in the gameplay. Some of these changes include:

- Using /pay to send money to other players
    - Using /cpay to send mcMMO credits to other players
    - UPDATE: Added a cosmetics command. Use /cosmetics to open the menu up in spawn world.
    - - Alongside that, you can use /pets, /particles, /emotes, /hats, etc.
    - UPDATE: Added Chat notifications! If you are mentioned with your full MC name in chat, you will get a notification and a sound. To turn these notifications off, type /n off.
    - UPDATE: Abandoned City loot chests will now take 8 hours to reset before you can loot them again.
    - Added a shapeless recipe to craft nametags
    [​IMG]

Some of the bigger updates that are still in the works:

- Recipe Overhaul
    - - Redoing shops for this overhaul
    - Arenas
    - Voting remastered
    - A lot of new features coming soon :)

If you have any suggestions or elements you would like to see on the server, make a thread in the Suggestions Forum!

As always, have fun,

//

- The DrugRun Staff Team!

#1 Flavour, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    maxito43 likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Flavour, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Youkre
      Youkre
      I know its a small one compared to my other suggestions but, players should be able to check how many warnings they have on their own, without needing to use an admin or other staff member as a medium to do so.
    2. DrunkenPiglet
      DrunkenPiglet
      Disagree, we don't want people intentionally get to 3 warnings then wait till they no longer have warnings and go to 3 again. (Can happen now ofc, but with being able to check your own amount of warnings you can do it without any danger of crossing that third warning)
      Flavour likes this.