false ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by DABEAST_NL, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DABEAST_NL

DABEAST_NL Member

Hello my name is Berend (its foreign)
    and i have been trying to contact server staff for about a month and a half about my false ban but got no response. this is how it happend:
    i was buying resources for a base when i noticed that everything in the shop was for free! so i immediately told staff (Flavour) about it. i do admit that i bought some free items, but this something anybody would do on a popular server cause i was not the only one abusing this glitch. so a little later Flavour madly send me a message about me needing to return all the stuff that i freely bought so i did but Flavour accused me of having more somewhere even though i didn't. and he just banned me.
    my IGN is DABEAST_NL formerly known as iluvbristol.

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

3. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Let's set a couple things straight.

There were 2 people who abused the glitch. You and 1 other. The '1 other' I sent the same exact message, asking for all the stuff back that he purchased for free. He happily have everything up.

When I asked you, you gave me some stuff, and I asked for the rest of it, you said that was everything. I proceeded to ask you "Are you sure?" 3 times. You said yes every single time. I looked into 2 double chests you were standing next to, and voila, I find more items that you bought with the glitch.

You were not falsely banned. Our server logs everything from block place, destroy, commands run, to items placed into and removed from chests.

I asked for all the items, you tried to hide them from me, thus you were banned. This ban appeal is denied

#3 Flavour, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.