DrugRun - IRL CARS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Blue

Blue Member

This is a little thread to show off dem cars!

http://imgur.com/bRRgHIj

Left is my baby RX8 -- Right is my other baby FR-S

Ruqie likes this.
  2. Ruqie

Ruqie Member

3. Redacted

Redacted Retired Admin
    Wicked

4. adajac

adajac Member

david's a soccer mom

5. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

<3

edit: since people ask my what's inside here's what i did:

Engine Swapped the 5L v8 that comes with the ISF and put a 3.8L vr38dett v6. Along with that, i put 2 turbonetic GT-K 1050s (turbochargers). I get all about 6 mpg or 2.1 km/L. Car has a 0-60 mph (0-100 kmh) time of 2.9 seconds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#5 Flavour, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  6. Redacted

Redacted Retired Admin
    Wicked

How is a Clio a soccer mom car?

Please explain :eek:

7. maxito43

maxito43 DrugRun Owner
    Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

No but really my last car, a suzuki swift broke down last year :-( I don't really need a new car atm tho, doing everything by bike atm.

~Blunt and Blue like this.
  8. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

send us a pic of those sexy thighs

9. adajac

adajac Member

10. maxpayne897

maxpayne897 Member

11. Marko

Marko Retired Staff

12. Phonerz

Phonerz Member

[​IMG]
    2007 Acura CSX Type-S

Redacted likes this.
  13. Qaazx

Qaazx Retired Staff
    Wicked

[​IMG]

The new love of my life <3

14. StopRankism

StopRankism Member

Well I have a car too, a minecraft car!! It took me 30 seconds and lots of colored wool.

15. SeanTheSpaceCat

Attached Files:

16. beowulfpit

beowulfpit Member

No picture on my but I drive a 1978 Corvette w/ sidepipes and new heads with a total of 464 hp

17. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Mod
    Staff Member Moderator King

18. ThorinTheSlayer

19. soccerblast

soccerblast Member

Why you guys flexing cars that your parents bought for you.

20. Redacted

Redacted Retired Admin
    Wicked

Income is the consumption and savings opportunity gained by an entity within a specified timeframe, which is generally expressed in monetary terms.[1][2][3] However, for households and individuals, "income is the sum of all the wages, salaries, profits, interest payments, rents, and other forms of earnings received in a given period of time."[4]

In the field of public economics, the term may refer to the accumulation of both monetary and non-monetary consumption ability, with the former (monetary) being used as a proxy for total income.

Gross income can be defined as sum of all revenue. Net income = Revenue - Expenses

Income per capita has been increasing steadily in almost every country.[5] Many factors contribute to people having a higher income such as education,[6]globalisation and favorable political circumstances such as economic freedom and peace. Increase in income also tends to lead to people choosing to work less hours. Developed countries (defined as countries with a "developed economy") have higher incomes as opposed to developing countries tending to have lower incomes.

In economics, "factor income" is the return accruing for a person, or a nation, derived from the "factors of production": rental income, wages generated by labor, the interest created by capital, and profits from entrepreneurial ventures.[7]

From labor services, as well as ownership of land and capital.[citation needed]

In consumer theory 'income' is another name for the "budget constraint," an amount {\displaystyle Y}[​IMG] to be spent on different goods x and y in quantities {\displaystyle x}[​IMG] and {\displaystyle y}[​IMG] at prices {\displaystyle P_{x}}[​IMG] and {\displaystyle P_{y}}[​IMG]. The basic equation for this is

{\displaystyle Y=P_{x}\cdot x+P_{y}\cdot y}[​IMG]
    This equation implies two things. First buying one more unit of good x implies buying {\displaystyle {\frac {P_{x}}{P_{y}}}}[​IMG] less units of good y. So, {\displaystyle {\frac {P_{x}}{P_{y}}}}[​IMG] is the relative price of a unit of x as to the number of units given up in y. Second, if the price of x falls for a fixed {\displaystyle Y}[​IMG], then its relative price falls. The usual hypothesis is that the quantity demanded of x would increase at the lower price, the law of demand. The generalization to more than two goods consists of modelling y as a composite good.

The theoretical generalization to more than one period is a multi-period wealth and income constraint. For example, the same person can gain more productive skills or acquire more productive income-earning assets to earn a higher income. In the multi-period case, something might also happen to the economy beyond the control of the individual to reduce (or increase) the flow of income. Changing measured income and its relation to consumption over time might be modeled accordingly, such as in the permanent income hypothesis.

Full and Haig-Simons income[edit]
    Main article: Haig-Simons income
    "Full income" refers to the accumulation of both the monetary and the non-monetary consumption-ability of any given entity, such as a person or a household. According to what the economist Nicholas Barr describes as the "classical definition of income" (the 1938 Haig-Simons definition): "income may be defined as the... sum of (1) the market value of rights exercised in consumption and (2) the change in the value of the store of property rights..." Since the consumption potential of non-monetary goods, such as leisure, cannot be measured, monetary income may be thought of as a proxy for full income.[3] As such, however, it is criticized[by whom?] for being unreliable, i.e. failing to accurately reflect affluence (and thus the consumption opportunities) of any given agent. It omits the utility a person may derive from non-monetary income and, on a macroeconomic level, fails to accurately chart social welfare. According to Barr, "in practice money income as a proportion of total income varies widely and unsystematically. Non-observability of full-income prevent a complete characterization of the individual opportunity set, forcing us to use the unreliable yardstick of money income.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income

Hope that explains how we can have a car!