drmoontea3812 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by drmoontea3812, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drmoontea3812

drmoontea3812 Member

1. In-game Name:

drmoontea3812

2. Why were you banned?

I was banned for using x-ray cheats, but only to look for coal and iron, which I now know is not okay, but i thought it wasn't that bad if i wasn't using it to get into peoples bases.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?

I enjoy playing on this server, its the only minecraft server I play on, and I would never do anything again to risk being permabanned again.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?

I won't use cheats again, I love this server and have been playing it on-and-off for over a year.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?

I won't continue to use cheats, and I am a fairly active member of the community. I also have a few friends who play on this server. Namely Sammo420 and lilanimal001 who can vouch for me that I was not using cheats for anything nefarious, like finding bases or killing people.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?

As I said, I love this server and don't want to risk being banned again. I also wasn't gaining that much out of it anyway.

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

You were banned for xraying to monster spawners, not coal and iron.

3. drmoontea3812

drmoontea3812 Member

I mined into a monster spawner once to check it out but the chests offer nothing of value and I don't have the ability to pick up spawners anyway, but I deleted my cheats already anyway so I won't be x-raying to find anything anymore.

4. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

You will be unbanned in 3 days time.

If this happens again, you will be permanently banned. The only way to play after that will be through purchasing an unban from the store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.