Dead_Buddah Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Colonel__Kush, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel__Kush

Colonel__Kush Member

1. In-game Name: Dead_Buddah

2. Why were you banned? (Hacked Client) i was stupidly using x-ray to find coal for my cactus farm.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? because i have realised how dumb what i was doing was, i thought i could get away with it and now understand i cant and i was stupid for thinking i can

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? i think you should unban me because i promise to learn from my mistake and play the game fairly and not use cheats to speed things up.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? a friendly player whom often votes and has purchased ranks from the server before.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? because this is my favourite server and i dont want to get banned again because it will mean i have to purchase a unban what i can not afford to buy, so i will not continue to use xray.

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

there is actually more coal than money on the server. if you dig in a straight line, you will 100% find coal.

You will be unbanned in 3 days. If you get caught cheating again, you will have to purchase an unban from the donation store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.