Dead_Buddah Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Colonel__Kush, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel__Kush

Colonel__Kush Member

1. In-game Name: Dead_Buddah

2. Why were you banned? i was banned via the console for using a hacked client / illegal mods

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? i did not have mods turned on when i played on the server. i play on a few cracked servers that allow mods and i left the wurst client open when i came on drugrun but i had turned off all the mods on it, so it was the same as playing with out them it just meant i would not have to completely close minecraft.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? because i did not have mods on while i played i just had the hack client running

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? i often played on this server and had purchased things from the server, i try to often help people out and i almost always welcome all new players to the server.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? i will remember to always completely close minecraft and turn off the hack client completely so it will not flag on the console in the future

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

You used cheats while you "left the client on". That is why you were banned. Not because you "left the client on, but had all the mods turned off". That is not how anti-cheat works.

If you feel like being honest, feel free to make another ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.