corrected ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Falcor71, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcor71

Falcor71 Member

1. My Name Is : Falcor71

2. I was Banned For : using X-Ray

3. You should believe me : Because I confronted my son and he admitted to X-raying to find farms I didn't know he did this till now he was playing on my avatar for a while when I was on phone when this happened im very sorry for this mishap it was my fault for letting him play it will not happen again

4. You Should unban me : because you can see I have been a nice player and never cause any issues till this mishap happen when my son played on my account I like this server and I try to be kind and work with Staff.

5. Community Gains : A great player who is a great miner farmer and builder who likes to help and share with noobs and others

6. You can trust me to be a nice player who will not repeat : Im A Player who likes to farm and harvest to make in game money and vote to gain nice items and you can see this is the only mishap that I corrected please give me a second chance I have done a lot to my faction that has made me strong I don't want to lose all my ranks I earned and all the time I put in to make my faction strong lesson learned don't let your kid play on your account they will get you banned

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Unbanned.

If this happens again, you will be permanently banned. The only way to play after that will be through purchasing an unban from the store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.