Brooklyn06 (And Alts) Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by DatGreatGuy, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatGreatGuy

DatGreatGuy Member

1. In-game Name: Brooklyn06 (Alts WorkerOfSecrets and Giselle_26 banned because they are my alts)

2. Why were you banned? Glitch "Exploitation", used the shop, screen froze, spam clicked the close button and got THREE barrier blocks and then showed 2 of my friends and gave them one each.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? Because blunt said nothing would happen if i helped him in a closed 24 hour period with no help from anyone else however he still banned me even though i agreed to help him but he was annoyed that i kept insisting he just go into the inventories and take them however i do see how i was being a nuisance by not just doing it myself.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? Because you cant even do anything with 3 barrier blocks its not even enough to cover 1 block and i did report it in the end instead of keeping it secret.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? An active player who owned a fairly good faction encouraging activity from them (thus getting more active players) and brightening up the server.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? Cause it was just the laggy glitch thing and i don't think i could even do it again even if i tried.

2. Bluntfrizzy

Bluntfrizzy DrugRun Head-Mod
    Staff Member Admin Wicked

I never said "with no help"

3. DatGreatGuy

DatGreatGuy Member

whats that image meant to mean?

4. Bluntfrizzy

Bluntfrizzy DrugRun Head-Mod
    Staff Member Admin Wicked

All has been fixed, if you glitch abuse again the only way to be unbanned is to buy a one-time unban from the server store, if u happen to come across glitches report them in the Bugs/Glitch section on the servers discord don't exploit and give the items away instead.

-Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.