BlowMee's Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BlowMee, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlowMee

BlowMee Member

1. In-game Name: BlowMee.

2. Why were you banned? I was permanently banned for X-Ray/Hacking on December 3rd, 2018.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? Last night I had gotten on the server for a first time in a while, (I started playing on and off every now and again) I used to play almost every day a year ago and I had gotten on and wanted to have some fun. I decided to download hacks to find bases because I started to get bored, I found one base and raided it fully. I regret doing that now because of the permanent ban and will not hack any longer if unbanned.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I used to enjoy the server a lot. I paid money for a rank and also some other things here and there. I was being stupid in my decision to hack and find bases and would like to get back on the server turn off the hacks and get back into Minecraft because I always have fun while playing.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? If I were to get access back into the server, I could actively play and be a part of the community again. This includes me helping new players or something small such as selling an item to someone. So I believe the community gains me as a player.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? I played almost every day a year ago and never used hacks while doing so. I enjoyed the server lots and would not hack again so I wouldn't miss out on the fun that lies inside Drugrun.

I hope this gets reviewed soon, Thanks. :)

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

Your ban has been changed to a 3-day tempban.

If you hack in the future, the only way to play will be to purchase an unban from the store.

BlowMee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.