Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by hippyguyman, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hippyguyman

hippyguyman DrugRun Helper
    Staff Member Helper King

1. In-game Name?

hippyguyman

2. Why were you banned?

Hacked Client used for building.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?

I've changed because I've uninstalled the client- in hope this unban will get approved. I understand that what I did was dumb and I realise if I repeat it I'll be gone for good. I don't want to lose the friends I have made on the server.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?

I love this server to bits, been playing on it for around 2 months I think and have accumulated over 400 hours of play time (nearly 500). I used the client to help build and for the nice texture pack that comes with it. I know it sounds stupid but that's how it was.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?

I bring chat memes and good times for the players within the game and on the teamspeak. I love to have a good laugh with all the guys and I like to bring suggestions to the server. The community will gain my full effort into stopping client users and keep chat clean etc.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?

Because I don't want to anymore. I used it to get a quick jump on my building which is stupid and I realise that. I I won't continue because I know if this unban comes through I certainly do not want to be out for good.

Sorry for troubling you,

-TreeHugger

2. Mr. Moon

Mr. Moon DrugRun Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Denied, you already got warned once for using cheats.

xRekless likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.