Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by EliLopez7, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EliLopez7

EliLopez7 Member

1. In-game Name: Ianbearpig

2. Why were you banned? X-Ray / Hacking

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?

I mean this is the only server that I play on with my friends and I'd love to keep that opportunity a real thing, I understand the ban but a permanent on the get go seems a tad harsh, maybe a temp ban to start or telling me to stop and I would, honestly.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    Because I want to be an active member in the server and have an enjoyable time like everyone else

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    They gain an active member and someone who helps contribute to the player economy, allowing an influx of new materials and such

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    Because if I already get in trouble once I won't do it again, It's just dumb to do that haha, nah but seriously I won't do it again I just wanna make my cactus farm bigger

2. Bluntfrizzy

Bluntfrizzy DrugRun Head-Mod
    Staff Member Admin Wicked

" A tad harsh"? X-ray is not tolerated, most bases are unclaimed and hidden underground, the rules are set in place for a reason and you blatantly ignored them.

"Because if I get trouble once i won't do it again" "it's just dumb to do that haha"

So what your saying here is you already know that hacking is not allowed here and it's dumb to do it,so you were testing staff to see if you get away with it and suggesting that we give you a slap on the wrist and send you on your way is not the way it works.

"They gain an active member and someone who contributes to player economy,allowing an influx of new materials and such"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So why didn't you just do this in the first place before going and breaking the rules that are set in place to keep everyone happy on the server? Cuz from a player's perspective I wouldn't want my hard earned loot taken from a hacker and spend countless hours of back breaking work building a secure place as a foundation to be able to survive and flourish on the server and end up having to leave all that hard work behind and have to move to a new location.

Tell me more what you intend to do if allowed to return to the server.

3. EliLopez7

EliLopez7 Member

I would never use any cheats again and report any suspicious activity

I would be a helpful player to new members, giving them some advice and some items if needed,

I would speak very positively about this server to friends who play and try to get more people to this server

I would just mind my own business gameplay wise

4. EliLopez7

EliLopez7 Member

On The Brightside, I was able to make my cactus farm 1 layer bigger

5. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

On the downside, your chances of getting unbanned just dropped drastically. You also fully admitted to using ChestESP. Give me one reason why you should be unbanned after ban evading AND reassuring me that their would be no more problems.

6. EliLopez7

EliLopez7 Member

Because I want to play on the server so bad I would openly admit to everything and go on a different account just to play on it. That's just commitment at that point, and check the logs to see if there were any suspicious activity on my side during that 2-3 hours I played in the other account

7. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

DENIED

The point isn't that you weren't doing anything "suspicious." You hacked and instead of just owning up you threw out excuses like "i was banned for fullbright." Like Blunt said, we do not tolerate xrayers and if you choose to be honest with us we often times give second chance. It doesn't matter how much you stole or the value of the items. Xray is still xray at the end of the day. Instead of just waiting out your ban appeal you decided to ban evade and cause even more trouble for us.

If you are serious about getting unbanned, make another appeal. Final chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.