Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ZachCrescendo, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZachCrescendo

ZachCrescendo Member

1. In-game Name:CrescendoMC

2. Why were you banned? I was banned for helping an xraying player in a raid.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? I believe I have changed since then because I knew he was xraying I just did not think it was a big deal, now that I have been banned I realised that it was a stupid thing to do to assist an xraying player

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I believe I should be unbanned because I had not been the one hacking and I have changed from believing in hackings not a big deal to yeah that's dumb.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? It gains 1 less hacker and 1 more person from not hacking and believing that hacking is wrong and should be perm banned.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? You will know because I had been at the time I thought it was an entity raid but it was an xray raid. I will just raid claims and other places I know on my own and with certainty no one in my party is xraying.

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

Your ban has been changed to a 3-day tempban. In the future be cautious with what raids you help out with.

If this happens in the future, there will be no leniency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.