Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GreezyMC, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreezyMC

GreezyMC Member

I would just like to preface this with an apology for taking your time with this issue, I came home to find I was banned on the server. I am going to assume it was due to my use of a program on my laptop to cause me to "auto-click" while in an xp farm. I assume this was the cause of my permanent ban because this is what I was doing when the ban happened.

1. In-game Name: GreezyMC

2. Why were you banned? I was banned for a "hacked client/illegal mods", also explained in the preface message.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? The auto-click program I was using is already deleted off my laptop. I didn't know it wasn't allowed, however it makes sense so I would like to apologize.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? As a player who plays on the server often and is a positive influence overall, I feel as if I am somewhat of an asset to the server. I only want to see the server grow and get better.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? Like I stated before with a positive outlook overall, as-well as willing to help whenever another person needs help, I feel as if the community will gain from my re-allowance onto the server.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? Like I said, I have already deleted the program. I don't want to be doing something that isn't allowed and offers me an unfair advantage anyway, it takes away from the overall purpose and enjoyment of the game.

2. koszik

koszik DrugRun Helper
    Staff Member Head Moderator Wicked

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.