ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by nikepro1230, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikepro1230

nikepro1230 Member

. In-game Name: nikepro1230

2. Why were you banned? illegal mods

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? because I have deleted the mod and have learned my leason

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I think yall should unban me because I saved up my lunch money to get my rank and to let it all go to waste for a client isn't worth it.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? it gains a kind and helpful kid who loves playing drug run. also this is the only server I play all day you can check my time played.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? because I bout a rank and it really isn't worth it to let it go over a illegal mod I'm just asking if you guys can give me one more chance and I promise I wont use it on the server no more.

2. nikepro1230

nikepro1230 Member

Please admins/mods all I’m askin for is a next chance it’s been a week now and I’m really missing the server I have already delete the mods all I want to do is play the server again.

3. maxito43

maxito43 DrugRun Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You have been unbanned this time only. If our systems catch you hacking again it will be a permanent ban and the only way to get unbanned will be through purchasing an unban on our store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.