Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Andrew A, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew A

Andrew A Member

1. SouthPark420

2. I was apparently banned for "Hacked Client/ Illegal Mods"

3. I honestly don't know why I was banned because I have never used Mods or hacked and I am sorry if someone thinks I did.

4. I really love this server and I would love to continue to play with the great community.

5. I think I am a great part of the community and would love a second chance to play and have fun.

6. Like I said I have never used cheats or hacks and am confused why I was banned in the first place. If I did do something wrong I would love to know what I did so I won't do it again, Thanks.

2. maxito43

maxito43 DrugRun Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You have been banned for using xray, or for being involved with the raids that were found by xray. Yours and other names popped up at the raids that all belong to the same faction, for that reason I have decided to ban all of you, including your leader "HackLovin" that has been warned for hacking before.

Hacker groups are not welcome on our server, please discuss this with your faction and come back here with an honest and detailed explanation.

3. Andrew A

Andrew A Member

I swear I did not use x-ray and I had no idea that HackLovin or anyone else was using x-ray. I only joined the faction a few days ago and I dont want to be involved with them anymore. Im really sorry if you thought I had been doing something wrong and I would tell you if I had. The only place you could have probably seen me was at my own giant underground coca farm. I have no Idea why my name popped up if it wasn't there. please let me back on the server because I love the server and I have not and will not ever use hacks, thanks.

4. maxito43

maxito43 DrugRun Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You have been unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.