Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Saintedoak4, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saintedoak4

Saintedoak4 Member

1. In-game Name: Arazelobash021

2. Why were you banned? I was banned For using x-ray

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? I thought that i would be able to get away with using x-ray, but now I realize that I was wrong, and I won't ever use it again.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I vote daily and was planning on donation to get lord. I have friends that I want to continue to play the server with them. I have played around about 230 hours so far and was hoping to keep the number growing.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? I am active in chat and I'm on everyday. I contribute to the community and help the new players when the first start

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? You can believe that I wont continue as before because I have money and time put into the server. I would greatly appreciate a second chance.

-thanks.

#1 Saintedoak4, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

You were warned 4 day ago for hacking, and you continued to do so. Thoughts?

3. Saintedoak4

Saintedoak4 Member

The only warn I recall getting was for using caps and hippy gave that, I have not been notified of any other warns.

4. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

I've changed your ban to a 5 day temporary ban.

If you get caught hacking again, you will be permanently banned, and the only way to play again will be through purchasing an unban from the store.

Saintedoak4 likes this.
  5. oboshia

oboshia easter bunny
    Staff Member Head Moderator Wicked

I just warned you the other day.

Also when you return to the server, you can return the staff playerheads to me that you xrayed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.