ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by notmurray, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notmurray

notmurray Member

1. In-game Name: notMurray

2. Why were you banned? mod teleported to me so i use my rapid fire macro that i use for counterstrike in a SAFE ZONE, i do no damage to him (because its safe zone) and only just join and he says "no u are banned for KA" i dont even know what KA is smfh - i wasnt even banned by anticheat it was manual ban by admin

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? i didnt really do anything wrong since when is a rapid fire macro cheating its allowed in literally every game and it doesnt say anywhere on the server "dont use macro"

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? i didnt really do anything wrong since when is a rapid fire macro cheating its allowed in literally every game and it doesnt say anywhere on the server "dont use macro"

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? u gain another player in ur server???

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? i give you my word

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S Using 3rd party programs to give you an advantage over others (without the same macro), is the definition of cheating in Valve's book and "literally every game", and most definitely our server. I was global for 3+ years in cs and a/a+ esea - never needed a macro. Maybe work on learning how to play the game instead of macros, they dont really help :(

#2 Flavour, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  3. Kappaad

Kappaad Huh what?
    Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

4. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

mad u couldnt beat me in 1v1 dafid <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.