Ban Appeal Webbey0828

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Webbey0828, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webbey0828

Webbey0828 Member

This is Webbey0828.

According to the message I receive when trying to login, I was banned for Hacked Client/Illegal Mods.

I have never used a hack in Minecraft, I have never done more than a texture pack as far as modifications go, and am extremely baffled as to why I was banned. I don't even know how to use hacks in this game and have no clue why anyone would want to because it defeats the purpose of this form of entertainment.

I'm hoping this was some form of glitch. Several players on the server can vouch for my behavior while on the server. I am not a cheater.

You should unban me because I have done nothing wrong. I was banned while not logged in so I really don't have a decent explanation as to what was done. Again, I do not hack, have never hacked, and am not a cheater.

The server would gain a helpful, rule-following member that participates in chat with others and hopefully edifies the conversation.

I have done nothing wrong and will continue being a Minecraft player that does not hack. I have been banned wrongfully and would love to get back on the server and continue playing.

2. Webbey0828

Webbey0828 Member

Blunt, if you're seeing this, know that I am very confused as to what happened. I played all day yesterday till I went to hang with friends last night, got on this morning, and am perma banned? Please help!

3. hippyguyman

hippyguyman DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Admin King

you got banned for x-raying a base 58.34 hours ago.

I suggest you change some information in your appeal, specifically the parts where you mention you don't cheat or did nothing wrong.

Thanks.

4. Webbey0828

Webbey0828 Member

I did not X-ray a base nor have I ever X-rayed a base. I did stumble upon multiple bases using the simple /f map function that shows you exactly where people's bases are based on their faction claim and then dug right on the outside of the claim until I found a way in.

You can't even prove that I have done X-ray because it has never been on my system. Any other base I have raided I have found out in the open where it is unprotected.

I am still baffled as to where these allegations even came from. The last base I raided I dug down right on the outside of the claim and it dropped onto a nether wart farm that was in a giant dug out spot, most of which was claimed but some of which was not. Simply /f map function. That's how I go around looking for farms to mooch off of and gear/spawners/drugs to sell. If the owner of this base cried foul because of my tunnel where I dropped in, that is a lie. Tell them to remove their faction claim and I would have never found the base.

If you are saying I used X-ray based on that raid alone, you are sorely mistaken.

I will stand by my story even if that means never playing on this server again. I did not use X-ray nor have I ever used X-ray.

If I am allowed back on, I hope you watch me. I hope you watch me close. I hope you run some sort of program that analyzes everything I do. You will find nothing. No modifications, no hacks, no X-ray.

If I had dug down onto a base that was NOT faction claimed and dropped directly into it, I'd be hard pressed to believe a story where I wasn't using X-ray. But, that is not the case.

I don't cheat. I use simple functions built into the game on the DrugRun server.

#4 Webbey0828, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  5. hippyguyman

hippyguyman DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Admin King

UNBANNED

Massive mistake on my part. The base in which you raided had a claim I did not realise. Sorry for the inconvenience and I apologise for my mistake.

Webbey0828 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.