Ban Appeal vegetablecloud

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ludde, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ludde

Ludde Member

1. In-game Name:
    vegetablecloud

2. Why were you banned?
    I was using Hacked Client Wurst and used some of its features, Chestfinder and some more.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    It was the first and last time I used a hacked client and felt right away that me and my friend deserved the ban we got. And the thing was that we were actually doing great with out the hack and had made a friend inside drugrun. Everything was good and exciting. But we went greedy when I heard of the client and tried it. Ofcourse I regret everything today and wish I could undo everything because it's ethically wrong to you who has created the game and other players who are playing legit. Me and my friend was sad and I have been thinking the whole time ever since we got banned that I would like to have another chance to prove my self and play legit and keep playing your awesome server. I really believe it's great and it's my first server I've stayed on longer than a day I believe.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    I hope you do, I will never use it again. I do know that for 2 reasons, the first reasons is ofcourse I do not want to get banned I know the consequences. And for the second, it actually isnt the same fun as playing legit and playing with the same advantages as everyone else.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    I play a lot and will probably play a lot more if you give me a chance, you will also of course gain another player and I will keep playing as I did before I downloaded the hack. And that was really fun and continue to build a drugempire!!

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    I'm actually a really honest guy outside in the real world and now I'm really trying to be that to you and confess everything. It's late (or early) here in Sweden now for me, so maybe I've missed something important that you require from me to trust me that this won't happen again. But pleas ask me any question you'd like and I will give you my honest answere I can to make you trust that I will never do it again.

Regards Ludde (vegetablecloud)

2. koszik

koszik DrugRun Helper
    Staff Member Head Moderator Wicked

Unbanned, if you get caught hacking again you will be perm banned without a chance to appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.