Ban Appeal Brakleen

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LilPumpSucksToes, Apr 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilPumpSucksToes

1. In-game Name:
    Brakleen
    2. Why were you banned?
    Ban Evasion
    3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    Because I was playing legit have been sence I got on the server I've been grinding and I became rlly good on these acc and I would rlly stop playing if I didn't have these acc buying a rank soon when next season starts and I dont wanna behind because I lost my rank and money
    4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    Because I didnt hack I just envated the server if I ever did get banned ima buy unban in the shop
    5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    Because I only try to br nice try to help others I havent been mean to anyone told the truth
    6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    Because I dont hack and it was because in envated the server I would do anything to play on my fav server

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

After speaking with Blunt about this situation, I learned that I failed to realize that you had been banned 2 other times. I apologize for the confusion but according to server rules the only way to get unbanned is to purchase an unban from the store or wait until the upcoming season.

Once again, I apologize for all the confusion but rules are rules. You were notified when you were banned the first time that it would be your final chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.