Ban Appeal _Kylex

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by _Kylex, Dec 24, 2018.

1. _Kylex

_Kylex Member

. In-game Name: _Kylex

2. Why were you banned? Console said I had Hacked Client/Illegal mod

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?: I believe this question is irrelevant as the ban was of
    a false nature, in my opinion
    4. Why do you believe we should unban you?: I was banned after hitting a mob in the event city, I was using an axe and adding on to my lag, I think something happened where mcmmo triggered making that boom axe thing happen, and when u add lag on to that, the console saw something that was different on my end.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?: Although I've only played on the server for like 2 days, I have already racked up A LOT of hours. I enjoy the server and I want to continue playing on it.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?: Like question three, I believe the issue was of a false nature.

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

You were banned for ChestESP. This means a staff member watched you while invisible, which gives me a strong feeling that this wasnt a false ban.

Honesty goes a long way. If there is something you want to confess to, let us know, otherwise this ban appeal will be denied.