Acez609’s Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Acez609, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acez609

Acez609 Member

In-game Name: Acez609

2. Why were you banned? Xray

Console that would be because it is from a faction that I was in before that my friend destroyed so now because it looks broken people will not come to take things from my chests. I did dig the tunnel to get back down because I lost my home there but my other friend I used to play with was there so I was able to get back. please do not set my balance to zero I worked quite hard to get there. I understand i shouldn’t have done this and it won’t happen again .

Thanks, Ace

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Why is there no record of you ever being there before this incident? The only time that you ever interacted with something at this base was during this particular incident. If this was your old faction, I'd expect the logs to show you interacted with things before this incident.

3. Bluntfrizzy

Bluntfrizzy DrugRun Head-Mod
    Staff Member Admin Wicked

I built a town out in the wild and placed hidden chests in several locations,all the chests were placed to catch x-ray/chestESP, unfortunately after u received a Hack warning for a different offense you magically dug up every hidden chest in that town.

This is the reason you were banned and
    to find out there was another location that was x-rayed shows more than enough evidence that you use hacks and therefore this Appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.