Ace101GamingYT's BAN Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ace101, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace101

ace101 Member

1. In-game Name:
    Ace101Gaming

2. Why were you banned?
    X-ray

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    I have deleted the hacks right after I used them and have been in great remorse from after the incident.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    I just wanted to try to see what hacking was like and quickly realized that it was boring and unfun so I stopped, and played the event for a while and said to myself I will never do it again because it just ruins the game.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    I believe the community would benefit from me getting another chance because, They would get a helpful player that has played on the server for about a year and Would help teach new players how to start off.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    I REALLY believe that hacking ruins the fun of the game and It is a unfair advantage over outer players and I now understand how horrible it is and understand I made a VERY poor decision and hate myself for what I did.

2. ace101

ace101 Member

I also bought a Rank the day after In the feeling of regret and I understand If u wish to take it away.

3. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

Unbanned

Your ban has been changed to a 3-day temp ban. Your balance and rank will be reset as punishment.

If you are found cheating in the future you will have to purchase an unban from the store to play again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.