Few Suggestions

Discussion in 'Denied suggestions' started by Bboyd, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Bboyd

Bboyd Member

I've been playing this server for about a month and have had a lot of fun, but now am finding myself being extremely bored much more often. I believe the server has a lot of potential of becoming bigger and I think I may have some ideas to help

1) Disable withers in the over world.
    -Withers highly discourage making claimed bases considering how easy it can be to get in a well defended base which influences players to just make underground bases. This eliminates most of the raiding side of factions, which I believe is essential to a fun server.

2) Adding a KOTH (King of the Hill)
    -For those of you that do not know what a KOTH is, its basically a structure in warzone that you must secure for a certain amount of time, and if you win then you get prizes. Ex: keys, money, gear, ect.
    -Also encourages more pvp (which is extremely rare at the moment)

3) Adding custom enchants
    -Everyone on the server has many sets of the same gear and a heavy supply of it. I think adding more enchants will give more rarity to armor and weapons, thus making the pvp experience more intense and fun.
    (I have many ideas for enchants if anyone is interested in hearing, such as permanent speed, strength, blindness, and many more.)

4) More events!
    -Lately there have been many events that have been a lot of fun.
    -I think it would be a good idea to do more of these events and maybe add some different ones such as raiding, 2v2 tournaments, and any others you can think of.

2. Marko

Marko Retired Staff

I'd say I'd have to agree with some of this, although it's noted implementing such things can be a task & take time. I do believe custom enchantments or something similar will come along with blackmarket.

3. Energyintake

Energyintake Member

King of the Hill sounds like an awesome idea and would encourage people to fight, just like Abancity is supposed to do, for loot! I also really love events and more of them would be amazing, but with everything that the staff is working on, I understand that they have a lot to do and may not be able to spare time humoring those who are online.
    The Black Market may implement custom enchants which would be great (though hopefully not incredibly OP, maybe just allowing 'fire aspect' to be put onto an axe or something).

4. Cuddlyvermon

Cuddlyvermon Active Member
    MVP

Just fire aspect on a axe would be lame everyone already has wicked axes so that would be useless we need real custom enchants to add some variety to gear everyone already has mass supplies of, also it would make fights more interesting. Also ender pearls need a cool down between so people do not just run spamming epearls.